10.30.2009

Green Guide for Artists

Green-guide


If you know me, you know I am into crafty things these days (remember the Handmade Home post?).  I am loving making things for my friends and family (and occasionally for myself!)  When I heard about the book Green Guide for Artists over at a blog fav of mine, Crafting a Green World, I knew this was one I had to rush to the bookstore to pick up!
This book is a gem and, while I haven't read through every project, I have plans for many future gifts.  Check out the full review by the darling Wenona Napolitano over at Crafting a Green World.  Also, the Amazon reviews are great for more details- I will be posting several of my own soon, I am sure.
So... when I went to Amazon to check out the reviews, it recommended another purchase for me.  A lovely little book called "Re-Bound" by Jeannine Stein.  I, of course, will take the Amazon recommendation!
 Rebound-book

Perfect to go with my new homemade journal from Handmade Home!
I am looking for more time in my days for crafts... how do you make time?

No comments:

Post a Comment